Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Typical Day - part 2/2


5:00 p.m. When Jonathan gets home from work, I often take one of the boys with me on a run. The other boy usually spends time with daddy outside in the yard.


6:30 p.m. Although a bit late for some, we eat our supper at this time. Micah is a great help in the kitchen. Here he is with the pizza he and daddy made.
7:00 p.m. Each night after dinner we read bible stories and other books with the boys.


8:00 p.m. Tub time.

8:30 p.m. zzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

Great idea. I like doing posts like this too - reminds you of the little details you'll forget about in 20, 10, 5 or even 1 year!!

The Johnston Family said...

Wow, this day looks very familiar!! And aren't they wonderful! I love tub time with our two little monkeys, it is the best time of the day!

shannonC said...

wow way to go. Ya my day has some schedule, but I don't always make it. Like today it only took Ollie 20mins or more to fall asleep. He fights sleep. Ela doesn't. Thanx you for one child that likes sleep.
sc

Unknown said...

Hi Krista & Jonathan! Just wanted say how much we enjoy your blog, and seeing what your two busy boys are up to. Your days look a lot like mine Krista :) I check often but admit I'm bad at leaving comments. You have a beautiful family, and it's easy to see the love you have for one another. Thanks for sharing and blessings to you all. Love, Sarah, Marc, Allison & Brianna