Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 9. My Birthday. A Great Day!

January 9th was my 33rd birthday, and it was a great day.


It started off with a cold but enjoyable 30 km run with the Runner's Den in Paris. While running, I heard more about my friend's new baby, interesting gifts received and given to spouses at Christmas, and was able to tell my running buddies about the good news re: Saucony Sponsorship for 2010.
I came home to a hot shower, my pancake and coffee breakfast, and 3 wonderful men: Jonathan, Micah and Seth.
I worked in the afternoon, helping a few children with feeding difficulties, and enjoyed having a nutrition student with me.


Then I came home to 3 men working hard at making a delicious dinner for me: cedar-plank salmon (my favourite), green bean casserole, stir-fried peppers and shallots, and mashed potatoes.


The Dureno clan came for cake, which was fun for the kids (and adults).






Then after bathing the boys, Jonathan and I headed outside to work on the back-yard rink.
Can anyone top that day?


1 comment:

Karen said...

Great to see you had a nice day. Nice that the guys did all the cooking for you.
Love Karen.