Thursday, March 5, 2009

This One's For You, Cayman Cousins!


This one is for you, Uncle Stefan, Aunt Wendi and boys! Thanks for the Cayman t's.

Just what you want - a boy who is happy after his nap.
I think this is such a sweet smile - so genuine.

Micah ready to go to his first "official" birthday party!


Although daddy is much better at these things, I will get on the floor with the boys too!


















Although most of our family is near, some aren't so close. So, here's a video for you, Uncle Stefan, Auntie Wendi, Carter and Peyton! (sorry about the nose-picking at the end...and I made sure Seth didn't fall off the couch!)









1 comment:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

I was just thinking yesterday how Ben was always happy after naps, Eli - I can't remember, and Mary is c-r-a-n-k-y after hers. So, like you said, enjoy it!
:-)