I think these two boys will be great friends. Thanks for the beautiful quilt, Auntie Janna. Family of four.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, it seems you both have a "mini-me". Micah looks just like mom and it is amazing how much Seth looks like his dad! Glad to see you are enjoying your boys! Shauna
having 2 boys is fun (and a bit crazy too!! haha) but they really will be buddies and playmates. I bet Micah is already trying to give him cars and stuff. lol Keep enjoying that little baby!
2 comments:
Wow, it seems you both have a "mini-me". Micah looks just like mom and it is amazing how much Seth looks like his dad! Glad to see you are enjoying your boys!
Shauna
having 2 boys is fun (and a bit crazy too!! haha) but they really will be buddies and playmates. I bet Micah is already trying to give him cars and stuff. lol
Keep enjoying that little baby!
Post a Comment