Monday, January 7, 2008

Jonathan's January Jobs

Jonathan loves projects. He finished Franz and Aimee's bed in early December (we'll post a picture once the bed is assembled). Then, as soon as we got back to Brantford after Christmas he started on Micah's room. The wall-hanging Aunt Janna made is a perfect fit.
It didn't take Jonathan long to get the job done. When Jen W. was here, she was a great help with the border. We have a bit of time to get Micah into his new "big boy" bed before the new baby comes.
Then, after much discussion and planning (consulting w/ our friends, David and Natalie), Jonathan started the basement. Our work plan includes drywall, electrical, painting, new windows, a fireplace makeover, and a new spare room/office.
Jonathan tore the place apart Saturday while Micah and I spent the day w/ Kevin and Chantale and the Cylka Family.

2 comments:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

So . . . Jonathan loves projects . . . you've done most of the other rooms in your house, right? . . . I wouldn't want Jonathan to be bored . . . I suppose I could come up with some things he could do for us . . . hmmm . . . I'm only thinking of him, of course . . . I'll get back to you!
:-) (ha. ha.)

Sophia said...

wow great work, Jonathan! I like what you did in Micah's room (So cute!!) and the beginnings of your basement. Keep it up, and I am sure Janna WILL ind something for you to do!